Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Amazing Writer - Ashwin Sanghi!!!

Well!!! I Did not know Shawn haigins alias Ashwin Sanghi till the time I dropped in at Moor Market, near Chennai Central in May 2011... I was seeking for Original Books in a discounted cost & suddenly I Zeroed in on a book Called " The Rozabal Line".. There were so many encomiums jotted down on the cover of the book & I was compelled to purchase that Book..I bargained hard & grabbed that copy in 110 Bucks! The Book was un-Put downable read.Then I Googled for the whereabouts of this author.. Amazed to know that he is business man in Day time & author/family man for the rest of the day! What a striking Balance he has maintained... Bread & Butter on one side & creative strive on the other.. Well.. I was Desperately waiting for his second Novel. That Book Called  " Chankakya's Chant" arrived in May.. Needless to say I finished that 450+ odd pages book in 3 days as it as so fast moving. Two stories in parallel  ... & since I was pondering what depth of thinking a writer could possibly have.. Soon I got a chance to meet him at Landmark, Chennai in July 2001.. We met, we discussed & I was impressed with his impeccable & practical way of thinking.. I was fortunate to have a signed copy of his book & it is my prized possession now!!! If you like Thrillers.. Go grab " The Rozabal Line" & " Chanakya's Chant".


Adi Shakti,Namo Namah
Sarab Shakti,Namo Namah
Prithum Bhagvati Namo Namah
Kundalini Mata Shakti
Mata Shakti
Namo Namah.







No comments:

Post a Comment